How can your support help?
- £2 a month (£24 annual)
Means our team can continue to survey the Hebrides collecting vital data on whales and dolphins.
- £4 a month (£48 annual)
Will allow us to visit a remote island community to encourage stewardship of this special marine environment.
- £10 a month (£120 annual)
Provides a day on board our floating classroom, Silurian, for local schoolchildren.
What do new members receive?
- Online supporter magazine, Wave
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Hebridean whale and dolphin ID guide
- Reusable HWDT shopping bag
- Access to exclusive reduced offers on Silurian expeditions.
Your contribution is vital to helping us realise our goals - we wouldn’t have achieved what we have without our dedicated supporters.
Join today and be part of a community of people dedicated to safeguarding the future of the Hebridean marine environment.